Simple instruction how to setup Minecraft client on the computer.
Install Java if it was not istalled previously:
Setup Minecraft (instruction for Windows)
- Download Launcher Minecraft
- Extract files to any directory
- Run command line (Win + R)
- Execute command
java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar X:\PathToDir\SkaiaCraft_Launcher.jar
- Enter user name then Save Username and Play!
- Edit Profile, select Use latest version
- Press Play, Select Multiplayer
- Select Add server and enter Server name (Any) and Host name/IP address (mc.homedevice.pro)
- Press Done and Join added server
Enjoy! You’re in the Game!